Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Welcome 2014 with FREE New Year's Printables!






To all my readers, I can't express how much I have appreciated your support in 2013. To ring in 2014, I have created two new printables for my readers!  And they are absolutely FREE for you! 

"Best of 2013" Printable
Use the "Best of 2013" printable to remember all your favorite moments from 2013.  You can use this printable to reminisce over the past year, or turn it into a fun activity for the entire family.  You can print a copy for each family member and set a kitchen timer for 15 minutes.  Write as many great memories as you can in the time limit.  When the timer goes off, take turns sharing your favorite memories with each other.

"This is the Year" Printable
Use the "This is the Year" printable to dream about your goals and ambitions for the New Year.  Think about and share the attitudes that you will choose for the new year and what you will do to make it the best year yet! Write down your top three goals and a personal motto for the year.  You can frame the printable, decorate the frame, and place it in a spot where you will see it often throughout the year as a reminder of your goals and intentions!

I have had so much fun in 2013 creating this blog and sharing my creations with you all.  I hope it has sparked a bit of joy in your life as well!  I can't wait for all the wonderful things that 2014 will bring!

Cheers to you and happy New Year!

**These printables are for private use only. Feel free to use, share and re-post, but please re-post using the link to this blog page rather than linking directly to the PDF file.** 

No comments:

Post a Comment