Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

2013 Expense Tracking Method

One of my main goals for 2013 is to pay off debt and start gaining more financial freedom.  If only things were that simple!  I am part of a money accountability group with a bunch of other women with that same goal.  We have different "homework" assignments each month and different tasks that we accomplish each month.  We all greatly range in our experience with budgeting and money-- from expert to novice - so we try to share as many ideas as possible with each other. 

For those of you who don't know me, I write everything down. I think it may be the only way my brain can make sense of things!  And when it comes to my bills, if it doesn't get written down, it doesn't get paid... at least not on time!  Last year, I used a similar tracking sheet to the one posted here.  But it wasn't nearly as cute! So, I figure I deserve cute tracking sheets this year since I will be working so hard to meet some financial goals.

I created these tracking sheets to add some flair to paying bills.  They are very simple to use.  Fill them in each month with your bill amounts, due dates, and the method you used to pay them.  I always organize mine by due date.  This simple tracking form helps me make sure I never miss a bill, plus I can always look back to see what account/check number a certain bill was paid with.  

If you are looking for an easy tracking method for your monthly bills, feel free to download these tracking sheets for the year.  Print them out, and get to work making your financial goals a reality!

Expense Planner

** Private use only, please.  Feel free to share and re-post.  If you chose to re-post, please link your post to this page rather than the PDF file.  Thanks, everyone! **

1 comment:

  1. Everyone is excited about the football World Cup and apparently so are those peddling adware. Earlier we discussed some of the more aggressive Android advertising SDKs integrated apps flagged by AV vendors time and billing software

    ReplyDelete